Open UI Marketing Campaign Segment Definition List Applet - Column "Channel" Displays Wrong Icon
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Marketing Automation - Version 184.108.40.206 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following behavior was reproduced in siebel Siebel CRM IP15 latest Patch Set with standard srf file and Open UI interface,
1. Navigate to Offers screen and create a new offer. Add a new treatment to it.
2. Navigate to List management -> Lists and create two lists. ( no need to add records to them)
3. Navigate to Campaign Management -> Campaigns and create a new campaign.
4. Navigate to Design view and add the offer and the treatment.
5. In Campaigns -> Design -> Allocation view add the lists created in step 3. For the first one select a value for Channel field, for the second one leave this field empty.
6. In HI non UI application the channel field contain a icon looking like a white page. If no channel is selected then there is no icon.
In Open UI interface, the icon is missing and a little blue circle appears.
The circle appears even if the channel field is empty. ( see the second list)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms