Runtime Events Not Triggered for PTB Language
(Doc ID 1639205.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 126.96.36.199 [IP2013] and later
Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] to 16.0 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After customer upgraded to version 188.8.131.52 and performed IRM to complete upgrade process, the runtime events stopped working for PTB language.
Example of configuration that showed that RTE was not working:
1) Created Action Set (Administration > Runtime Events)
Action Type: Attribute Set
Profile Attribute: Test
Set Operator: Set
2) Created Event (Administration > Runtime Events)
Object Type: Applet
Object Name: SIS Account List Applet
Sub Event: DrillDown
Action Set: TestAction
3) Created an expression to display the profile attribute value set in Step#1 in Salutation Applet (WCC Home).
a) Navigate to Administration - Personalization > Ruleset, query for "Employee Salutation"
Add the following:
Rule Type: Expressions
Include Expression: ". " + GetProfileAttr ("Test")
4) Reload RTE.
5) Navigate to Account List > SIS Account List Applet
6) Drilldown on account name
7) Check the salutation Applet (Home view) whether profile attribute value is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document