Open UI : Height Alignment Issue With Two List Applets Side-By-Side
(Doc ID 1639215.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Detail view with two list applets that are side-by-side and the number of HTML rows displayed is 10, then the following occurs:
- With no data in both of the applets, the height of both list applets stays the same
- When adding 10 records in the first list applet and no records in the second list applet, there is a height misalignment issue between the two list applets.
1. Navigate to Accounts > Accounts List.
2. Choose one Account, then select Call Reports > Participants.
Result: The lower screen displays the Employees list applet and the Contacts list applet side-by-side.
3. In the Employees list applet, click on the New button, select 10 records and click the OK button.
Result: The layout of the Employees list applet changes and becomes longer in length than the Contacts list applet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document