Open UI : Height Alignment Issue With Two List Applets Side-By-Side
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Detail view with two list applets that are side-by-side and the number of HTML rows displayed is 10, then the following occurs:
- With no data in both of the applets, the height of both list applets stays the same
- When adding 10 records in the first list applet and no records in the second list applet, there is a height misalignment issue between the two list applets.
1. Navigate to Accounts > Accounts List.
2. Choose one Account, then select Call Reports > Participants.
Result: The lower screen displays the Employees list applet and the Contacts list applet side-by-side.
3. In the Employees list applet, click on the New button, select 10 records and click the OK button.
Result: The layout of the Employees list applet changes and becomes longer in length than the Contacts list applet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms