Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 22.214.171.124  to 126.96.36.199.17 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Siebel Bulk Order Capture - Version 188.8.131.52  to 184.108.40.206.17 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users disconnect a promotion in Bulk Request they are getting a different behavior than when the Promotion is disconnected in Installed Assets screen i.e. only the Promotion has action code 'Delete' and the CP has action code 'Update' and the Child Products have action code '-'. All
Correct behavior can be see in the UI using disconnect button i.e. all line items are in the new order with action code "Delete".
Create the following product structure to test with
|_ Vodafone Child 1 (Default =1)
|_ Vodafone Child 2 (Default =1)
|_ Vodafone Parent (Default =1) with Action 'Disconnect'
Bulk Request Reproduction:
1) Create a new Order and add the Vodafone Promotion which adds the CP and Simple Products by default.
2) Set the Service Id for the Promotion and the Sub Products.
3) Auto - Asset the line items.
4) Create a new Bulk Request of type Modify and Service Id
5) Create a new Instance selecting the Service Id used to create the assets.
6) Create a new action of type "Delete" and select the Vodafone Promotion as the Base Product. Hit Submit
Note: The Order is created but only the Promotion has action code 'Delete' but not the sub line items ( CP has action code Update and the SPs have action code '-')
7) Additional Test: Change step 5 and add also the Customizable Product name to the Action and not just the Promotion Name. Here the Promotion is not deleted (Action Code = Updated) and the CP and Simple Products have action code 'Delete'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms