Siebel CTI with CISCO callback functionality
(Doc ID 1645228.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to implement the CISCO callback functionality on the CTI Toolbar?
The loss of functionality
Callback is a suggested functionality from the CISCO manual.
It is not working with Siebel
The sequence of events that follow CISCO manual.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Siebel Agent desktop as a Outbound agent.
2. Schedule an Outbound Call in Preview/Direct Preview dialing mode.
3. Dialer reserves the agent.
Siebel Desktop shows Agent in Talking state.
4. Go to Tools --> Communications --> Outbound Option. Click on 'Accept'.
Now all the menu options are disabled.
Dialer dials the customer record.
5. Customer answers.
6. Go to Tools --> Communications --> Outbound Option. Click on 'Callback' from the menu.
After clicking on Callback, it should normally ask for Callback time. But it is not asking the Callback time as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document