Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To enter a value in date field, you can use Calendar popup by clicking a calendar icon in the date field. But on Firefox, it works only once.
1. Login to Siebel application in Open UI mode in Firefox
2. Go to [Opportunities]->[Opportunities List] and select any record
3. In the lower applet (Opportunity Form Applet), click the calendar icon on 'Close Date' field. You will see the calendar pop-up displayed.
4. Close the calendar pop-up and click the icon again. You can not open the calendar pop-up anymore.
5. Go to any other view and click calendar icon on any field, you can not see the calendar pop-up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms