BCC field is NOT visible when replying to an inbound email message in Comm Outbound Item Form Applet New
(Doc ID 1662761.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  to 188.8.131.52  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206  version, when replying to a inbound email message processed by Siebel Email Response on Communication screen the BCC field is missing. This only happens in Siebel OpenUI mode, when using High Interactivity the BCC field is present in Comm Outbound Item Form Applet New applet.
The behavior can be reproduce using standard Siebel and occurs for HTML or Plain Text reply messages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Siebel OpenUI login a Siebel user.
2. Go to Site Map>Communications> Communications Lists
3. Select a inbound email message processed by Siebel Email Response module
4. Click on Reply button
5. The user is sent to Communications Detail - Response View.
6. In Comm Outbound Item Form Applet New applet the BCC control does not show up just besided the CC control.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document