An Error Happened During Restoring The Context For Requested Location.(SBL-UIF-00313)
(Doc ID 1664834.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In currency code frequently ( not all the time) user get the error which cant be closed, user need to close the pick applet and reopen it again
"ObjMgrLog Error 1 00000002530709bc:0 2014-02-21 13:56:18 (cmdprcsr.cpp (1929)) SBL-UIF-00313: An error happened during restoring the context for requested location."
In currency code frequently user get the error which cant be closed. Also noticed that when this error is issued, users are not able to get back into the Currecny popup without first closing the Revenue Popup.
They should not face any error currency.
Application & Version:22.214.171.124 Open UI
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Log into Open UI 126.96.36.199, and navigate to Opportunity -> Product.
2) Click on the icon in the Revenue Field
3) In the Revenue Popup, then click on the Currency Icon to bring up the Currency Popup.
4) Enter a Currency code in the "Starting With" query field, and then hit go.
5) The currency is found, and the Currency Popup Closed, and focus returned to the Revenue Popup.
6) At this point, the log has the SBL-UIF-00313 error, and if you attempt to click on the icon in the Currency field to bring back up the Currency Popup, it does nothing. You have to close the Revenue Popup and then re-open the Revenue popup to get the Currency icon to work again.
User experience is impacting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document