Validation Popups Stop Displaying After Selecting "Prevent This Page From Creating Additional Dialogs"
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All validation pop up alerts stop working when the option "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs" is selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch Siebel Open UI application: fins_enu.
- Navigate to Contacts > All Contacts.
- Create a new Contact record.
- Leave one of the required field blank (example: First Name)
- Hit Ctrl-S to save the record.
- Validation alert displays: "First Name is a required field".
- Click OK and then click Ctrl-S.
- Another Validation pop up alert displays, with the option to cancel further message from the current web page.
- Select check box to cancel further messages.
Result: All validation alerts stop working.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms