OpenUI Tabbing Between Form Applet Fields Doesn't Highlight Field Box
(Doc ID 1669598.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tabbing between fields if the focus is on an editable field the current field value is not highlighted as it is when using HI. The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in Siebel fins_enu Open UI
- Navigate to Accounts > All Accounts
- Drill down on one Account record
- Put the cursor to the first editable field "Account"
- Note that the entire box is highlighted and the cursor blinks
- Press tab key to navigate to other fields and noted the following:
If field is editable, the entire box (not the text) is highlighted and the cursor blinks
If not editable, example "city" the cursor blinks but the box is not highlighted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document