Last updated on APRIL 09, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tabbing between fields if the focus is on an editable field the current field value is not highlighted as it is when using HI. The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in Siebel fins_enu Open UI
- Navigate to Accounts > All Accounts
- Drill down on one Account record
- Put the cursor to the first editable field "Account"
- Note that the entire box is highlighted and the cursor blinks
- Press tab key to navigate to other fields and noted the following:
If field is editable, the entire box (not the text) is highlighted and the cursor blinks
If not editable, example "city" the cursor blinks but the box is not highlighted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms