Open UI - Side By Side List Applets Extended Past Viewable Area
(Doc ID 1670397.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open UI - Side by Side (multi child applet) List Applets extended past viewable area
The sequence of events:
1. Navigate to Administration - Application - Responsibilities
2. On the Users list applet select menu - columns displayed
3. Move all available columns to display on the applet
4. Notice that the applet now is longer and runs off the page
5. Navigate away from the view and then back
6. Noticed that the applet runs off the screen
Only environments that we have OUI will render an unacceptable GUI that expand beyond the screen frame limits for the second applet.
No error message is presented, the issue is visually verified.
All applet functionality are working fine, this is more a user interface distortion.
The issue was noted on an upgrade to latest 22.214.171.124 PS5 on the standard .srf
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!