Open UI: Siebel Advisor Is Not Working In 220.127.116.11
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Advisor - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel Advisor is not working in Open UI in 22.214.171.124, it opens a blank page.
1. Edit C:\sia811\ses\siebsrvr\BIN\ENU\fins.cfg:
WebClientSiteDir = C:\sia811\sweapp\PUBLIC\enu
2. From the Tools menu of your browser, choose Internet Options and click Settings.
Select Every visit to the page.
This is a one-time setting.
IE> Internet Options > General > Browsing history > Settings Temporary Internet Files:
Every time I visit the webpage, checked.
3. Restart FINSObjMgr_enu component.
4. Log into fins_enu (Open UI)
5. Create a new Advisor Project
- From Administration - Product > Advisor Projects, Name = Test Project,
Directory = ADVISOR.
6. Create a new Advisor Pageset
- From Administration - Product > Advisor Pagesets, Name = Honda,
Pageset ID = Honda1, Project = Test Project
- Select above created project, Test project
- give it a display name = Honda, otherwise it cannot be seen in Quote > Catalog > Get Advise
7. To display some initial questions in the pageset:
- From Administration - Product > Advisor Pagesets, drill down Honda, in
Configuration Tables, Name = Main, create a new record in Editor:
Row Type = DATA, Sequence = 10, RULe(Output) = <enter some texts>
in Feature Tables, create a new record, Name = FEATURETABLE1, Table Type =
create a new record in Editor:
Row Type = DATA, Sequence = 10, DESC = <enter some texts>, Code = <enter some
texts, e.g. SiebelAdvisor>
in Input UI
- Add a new control, click on New, Layout Sequence = 10, Control Type = CHECKBOX, Feature Table = FEATURETABLE1.
- Hit the Generate Button, otherwise your questions will not be visible
8. For the Advisor Project add a link to the page sets
- From Administration - Product > Advisor Projects drill down 'Test Project'
- Navigate to Contents List, a record is already there.
- In the bottom applet Editor add a new line with
Sequence = 10, Level = 1, Lable = Honda, Link To = Honda
9. Validate the project
click on Validate button, it should be clear of errors.
10. Preview the project
- cleare browser cache
- Click Preview button, a blank page opens, left lower corner says Done.
double click Done,get Message: Error: 'swe._swecda' is null or not an object (in IE)
[ContentLoader] Error -> Cannot read property '_swecda' of undefined
It works in HI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms