Open UI: Navigation With <Ctrl>+<Arrow> In List Applets Is Slower Than With High Interactivity
(Doc ID 1673654.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following behavior was observed in 126.96.36.199 with OpenUI
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Search a list applet, where you can add so many columns that you need to scroll horizontal (in my example I use the "Opportunity List View").
2. Make all columns visible.
3. Scroll horizontal to the right end of the list.
4. Put your cursor in one of the columns there.
5. Start to navigate up and down through the list with the keys Ctrl + arrow
The issue is that before your cursor is placed in the next data row, your view moves automatically to the left end of the list and then back to your column, where the cursor is. This behaviour is time-consuming!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document