Open UI: Navigation With <Ctrl>+<Arrow> In List Applets Is Slower Than With High Interactivity
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following behavior was observed in 18.104.22.168 with OpenUI
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Search a list applet, where you can add so many columns that you need to scroll horizontal (in my example I use the "Opportunity List View").
2. Make all columns visible.
3. Scroll horizontal to the right end of the list.
4. Put your cursor in one of the columns there.
5. Start to navigate up and down through the list with the keys Ctrl + arrow
The issue is that before your cursor is placed in the next data row, your view moves automatically to the left end of the list and then back to your column, where the cursor is. This behaviour is time-consuming!
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms