Siebel Mobile Disconnected: Connectivity Issue when using Chrome browser
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Mobile Applications - Version 22.214.171.124 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Check for currency 14 Dec 2015 ***
Siebel Open UI - Disconnected Mobile (Service) client - on version 126.96.36.199 SIA :
On a Test environment (standard 188.8.131.52 Siebel Server installed on Win 2008 R2 Server using Oracle 11g DB), while testing Siebel Mobile Disconnected mode on a Windows 8 tablet using Google Chrome browser by trying to open Field Service Mobile URL, when trying to go back to Connected mode again, an error appears:
"A transaction is already in progress (SBL-UIJ-00158)"
As per Bookshelf, below steps were followed :
1. Registered the user in Siebel Remote > Mobile Clients
2. Run a DbXtract for the same user.
3. Logged in with the User in Siebel 184.108.40.206 Field Service Mobile URL.
4. In Connected Mode, things are all working fine.
5. User clicks the top Satellite icon to switch to Disconnected mode, status bar appears and data is downloaded.
6. In Disconnected mode, User is also able to create transactions.
7. But when user tries to come back to Connected mode, an error appears: "A transaction is already in progress (SBL-UIJ-00158)."
8. No matter how long user would have waited but every time this error is appearing.
Also it was verified all the server components are up and running.
Some tests on Android or iOS devices proved that same setup was working fine using same Chrome browser on these platforms.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms