Open UI: Product Attribute Values Are Changed in Quotes > Line Items > Attributes While Navigating Between Records
(Doc ID 1678329.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While navigating across child records in "Quote Item XA View" view, the attribute values of previous records are getting copied over to next record.
This happens with 184.108.40.206.7 in Open UI.
1. Create a product having more than 3-4 attributes
2. Navigate to Quotes screen and create a quote with the quote line item having product name that is created in step1.
3. Navigate to Quote-->Line Items-->Attributes view
4. Notice that initially it displays list of all attributes associated to the product.
5. Select the child attribute records and try to navigate between records.
6. Notice that the attribute values are getting modified while navigating across records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document