Tree Collapses When Navigating Back to Manager's Explorer View
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In High Interactivity, the tree structure collapses in the tree applet when navigating back to the Manager's Explorer view.
In the tree structure, expand the Manager node. Then, drill down on an Opportunity associated to the selected Employee.
Click the Back button or the previous view thread. Note that the Manager node collapses.
1. Launch the application in High Interactivity.
2. Navigate to Opportunities > Manager's Explorer.
3. Expand the Hierarchy tree on the left side.
4. Drill down on an Opportunity Name in the list applet.
5. Click on the link shortcut hyperlink (history) at the top left.
Result: The Manager node collapses.
In Siebel 7.x, the Manager nodes remain expanded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms