BIP Reports execution using Business Service fails after Change Position.
(Doc ID 1683642.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2014
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 22.214.171.124 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing the Position to other than primary, BI Publisher report generation using Business Service fails with error as follows,
After then, the Position returns to primary one.
In addition, report generation via Report Icon can be done correctly.
- Import BIP_Report_Generation_DeliveryChannel_Workflow.sif attached in "Siebel BI Publisher Reports Business Service (126.96.36.199+) (Doc ID 1425724.1)", and [Activate] it.
- Create [Internal Division] "Div01" and "Div02".
- Create [Position] "Pos01" and "Pos02", and assigned "Div01" and "Div02".
- Create [Employee] "USER01".
- Assign Position "Pos01"(Primary) and "Pos02" to "USER01"
- Expand Service Name.xml and Run Report Optional Inputs.xml in BS_Simulator_Inputs.zip attached at "Siebel BI Publisher Reports Business Service (188.8.131.52+) (Doc ID 1425724.1)".
- Edit Run Report Optional Inputs.xml so that parameter values are corresponded to your environment.
- Login to Siebel Web Client as "USER01".
- Navigate [Tool]> [User Preferences]> [Change Position].
- Select "Pos02" where is not a primary one, and press [Change Position].
- Navigate [Administration - Business Service]> [Sumilator].
- Load Service Name.xml and Run Report Optional Inputs.xml.
- Press [Run] to execute.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document