Account auto fill functionality stops working only with re-creating pick map records.
(Doc ID 1901540.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though there is no actual change in the repository, the Account auto fill functionality stops working with the following scenario.
(1) Create an account record with associating an address.
(2) Create an contact record with associating the account created in the step(1).
(3) Create an activity record and associate the contact created in the step(2), you will see that the account record created in the step(1) is automatically associated to the activity.
(4) Login Siebel Tools
(5) Go to [Business Component] and select Action BC.
(6) Go to [Business Component]->[Field] and select Account Id field.
(7) Go to [Business Component]->[Field]->[Pick Map] and delete 'Service Country' and 'Service Location Id'.
(8) Create 'Service Country' and 'Service Location Id' Pick Map records exactly same as before. (Make sure you create 'Service Country' first.
(9) Compile SRF file and repeat the step(3). This time the account record does not get associated automatically.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document