Account auto fill functionality stops working only with re-creating pick map records.
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though there is no actual change in the repository, the Account auto fill functionality stops working with the following scenario.
(1) Create an account record with associating an address.
(2) Create an contact record with associating the account created in the step(1).
(3) Create an activity record and associate the contact created in the step(2), you will see that the account record created in the step(1) is automatically associated to the activity.
(4) Login Siebel Tools
(5) Go to [Business Component] and select Action BC.
(6) Go to [Business Component]->[Field] and select Account Id field.
(7) Go to [Business Component]->[Field]->[Pick Map] and delete 'Service Country' and 'Service Location Id'.
(8) Create 'Service Country' and 'Service Location Id' Pick Map records exactly same as before. (Make sure you create 'Service Country' first.
(9) Compile SRF file and repeat the step(3). This time the account record does not get associated automatically.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms