Performance Issue When Creating New Contact On SR Contact Pick Applet: Repeated SELECT COUNT (*) SQL Statements
(Doc ID 1901843.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a performance issue on the SR Contact Pick Applet when creating a new Contact.
The issue occurs in Open UI with both dedicated and thin clients.
Too, the performance issue occurs in an environment with millions of Contacts. The same performance degradation is not observed in an environment with less than 10,000 Contacts.
1. Navigate to the Service Request view.
2. Drill down on a Service Request.
3. Create a new Service Request by using the New button in the Form Applet.
4. Invoke the pick applet on the Contact Last Name Field.
Result: This will display the SR Contact Pick Applet.
5. Click the New button in the Pick Applet to create a New Contact.
Result: This request takes a long time for the form applet to open in order to enter the new contact details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document