Drilldowns Not Working Properly In Open UI Calendar
(Doc ID 1903199.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 126.96.36.199 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
""Checked For Relevance on 21-Aug-2016""
On : 188.8.131.52 SIA  version, Configuration - General
- Active X Client will show 2 fields and invoke both drilldowns as configured.
- Open UI Client will show 2 fields, but only invoke 1st drilldown for both fields.
Behavior should be consistent in Open UI calendar as it shows in HI Client.
1. Customer is using "Activity HI Calendar Applet" in current Siebel Sales (ActiveX) application - HI Client.
2. There are some user properties called "Display Fields" and "Display Field Drilldown Object Names" which can be used to defined which calendar fields should be displayed in the calendar, and to define which fields use which drilldowns.
3. Using these user properties, we configured Siebel to use a different drilldown for each field. example:
4. Clicking the activity type will navigate the user to the activity details, while clicking the account name will navigate the user to the Account Detail View.
5. After Open UI migration (version 184.108.40.206 PatchSet3), this seems issues with drilldown in Open UI Calendar.
No matter what calendar field is clicked, Siebel always uses only the first drilldown. It seems to me like the user property "Display Field Drilldown Object Names" is not parsed correctly by Open UI.
Open UI Calender drilldown issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|