Unable to Apply Ranking Field on a Particular Subject Area
(Doc ID 1903425.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 184.108.40.206.0, while testing Selection Rules, users were unable to apply Ranking Field on a particular Subject Area.
In order to reproduce this issue the following steps were taken:
1) Create a new Segment > Target Level = Contacts
2) In left panel Subject Area click Add Subject Area and add new Subject Area
3) Select Dealer > Dealer Profile > Dealer ID and edit the formula "is equal to 1234"
4) Edit properties and set Apply Selection Rules on the following items: Contact-Dealer
5) Navigate to Selection Rules Tab and hit Add Selection Rule, select QLI Contact-Dealer
6) New popup opens with Subject Area but it is empty
For the above scenario, the patch 220.127.116.11.131017 was applied for the issue described in "OBIEE 11g: Subject Areas not shown in Selection Rules" (Doc ID 1539551.1) & BUG 15867064 - SELECTION RULES: SUBJECT AREAS NOT SHOWN FOR ONE TARGET LEVEL.
However, even after this fix, Ranking field option is working only on columns which are selected in Segment Criteria.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|