Unable to Apply Ranking Field on a Particular Subject Area
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 18.104.22.168.0, while testing Selection Rules, users were unable to apply Ranking Field on a particular Subject Area.
In order to reproduce this issue the following steps were taken:
1) Create a new Segment > Target Level = Contacts
2) In left panel Subject Area click Add Subject Area and add new Subject Area
3) Select Dealer > Dealer Profile > Dealer ID and edit the formula "is equal to 1234"
4) Edit properties and set Apply Selection Rules on the following items: Contact-Dealer
5) Navigate to Selection Rules Tab and hit Add Selection Rule, select QLI Contact-Dealer
6) New popup opens with Subject Area but it is empty
For the above scenario, the patch 22.214.171.124.131017 was applied for the issue described in "OBIEE 11g: Subject Areas not shown in Selection Rules" (Doc ID 1539551.1) & BUG 15867064 - SELECTION RULES: SUBJECT AREAS NOT SHOWN FOR ONE TARGET LEVEL.
However, even after this fix, Ranking field option is working only on columns which are selected in Segment Criteria.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms