Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Open UI with Internet Explorer 9, users receive an error that a field is required when they attempt to step onto a different applet after typing a value into the required field.
1. Login to the Open UI Application using Internet Explorer 9.
2. Click on Opportunities > Opportunities List Applet.
3. On the bottom Form Applet, Click "New".
4. Fill out required fields, but leave one required field not filled with a required date field.
5. Click on the pop-up calendar applet in the date field.
6. Select a date and click on the other required fields without clicking the "Done" button.
7. Fill in the other required fields, then click on a different record on the List Applet above.
Result: Error displays:
'Opportunity Name' is a required field. Please enter a value for the field. (SBL-DAT-00498).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms