Details Around Application Functionality In Siebel Public Sector
(Doc ID 1904369.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 SIA  version, Client Functionality
Details around Application Objects in Siebel Public Sector
Application and upload Functionality in Siebel Public Sector application
1. Is the application functionality only available for online eService Siebel Public Sector. Can’t this be used by Agents directly to create application?
2. How does the application capture the data online (Siebel eService PS)? Does it invoke an Adobe form for the application to get filled or through some other means?
3. What’s the role of OPA interview session in online? Does it capture details online and convert data to Adobe form using Adobe form integration? How does it work?
4. What are the out of the box Siebel objects involved in creating Application records?
5. Can the objects of the Application be reused for processing data from any online Portal other than Siebel Public Sector eService?
Can this be done by exposing a web service to create an Application record in Siebel with preferred XML data structure sent from an external Application and then processed the same in Siebel using the upload feature?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!