Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel SmartScript - Version 126.96.36.199.8 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.8 [IP2013] version, SmartScript
If the last answer of the question is of type 'Radio Button'
Select a value in the Radio Button
Click on Next button
It doesn't work for first time
Have to click on Next second time to navigate to next question.
Steps to repro:
1. Setup a SmartScript that has a Radio button as the last question on a Page
2. Launch the SmartScript
3. On the first Page select an answer for the radio button
4. Click Next, nothing will happen
5. Click Next again and the SmartScript will go to the Next page
- This ONLY happens with Firefox, this works in Chrome
- On step 4 above you can click anywhere in the application and then click the Next button and it will work
- It is not just the Next button effect, any button requires a click somewhere in the application before it will work.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms