IE Back Button Error On Homepage Views
(Doc ID 1905577.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for Relevance on Feb-05-2018
After executing a search from within a Screen Home Page view and going back via IE Back button, a script error occurs.
Siebel 188.8.131.52.5 on Linux Red Had Enterprise 5 (x86).
By following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
- Go to Account Screen Homepage View.
- In the Add applet, enter a company name. Click "Add&Go". The client navigates to Account Detail - Contacts view.
- Inspect the IE history. There is a spurious entry labeled "___".
- Click the IE Back button once. Nothing happens.
- Click the IE Back button once again. IE shows a script error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document