Cursor Remains In The Middle After Pressing Tab In Chrome.
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168  version, Client Functionality
Cursor remains in the middle after pressing tab if using Chrome browser .
In the Chrome browser, when we enter a value in the wrong format in a field in the list applet(eg. as in our case, enter a 6 digit phone number in place 10 digits in phone number field), then when we press tab an error pop-up comes up. Press OK. Then the cursor is seen towards the center of the field. When we press the tab again another error pop-up comes. When we press ok, then the cursor is back in its normal position.
This issue of
- two error pop-ups
- cursor seen towards the center of the field
is seen only when we press TAB button.
The reproducible steps for the issue are:
- Login to the application
- Goto Campaign Search Screen
- Select a Campaign
- Then in the list applet in the Customer Search screen, enter the number in a wrong format in the phone number field and tab out.
- This will show an error saying its wrong format.
- Press OK
- Then the cursor is seen towards the center of the phone number field(Shown in the screenshot).
- Press Tab again and the another pop up is seen again.
- Press Ok and the Cursor is back as required(in the left end in the phone number field)
- This occurs only when we press tab key(after entering a wrong format)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms