Toggle Applet is loaded with no data and buttons when PM/PR files exist in Open UI
(Doc ID 1910509.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
”"Checked for Relevance on 10-FEB-2016””
On : 126.96.36.199  version, Siebel VB / eScript / COM
The top applet on a view contains a toggle applet. When the toggle applet is displayed, the applet is not displayed properly. The controls are displayed without data and the buttons are missing. This PR is downloaded but not executed. This happens when PR file is added. However, when returning back to this view, the applet is displayed correctly.
The toggle applet should be displayed correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make a copy of "SIS Account Entry Applet".
2. Use the copy in "1" as a toggle applet.
3. Add the toggle applet in "SIS Account Entry Applet" with the following
Applet: SIS Account Entry Applet - Toggle
Auto Toggle Field: Account Status
Auto Toggle Value: Inactive
4. Compile the changes.
5. Create a PR file for "SIS Account Entry Applet - Toggle" and add it into the manifest mapping.
6. Login to Siebel application in Open UI mode.
7. Go to Accounts > Accounts List.
8. Change the "Status" field of the second record to "Inactive", and note
down the account name.
9. Log out and clear browser cache.
10. Relogin and go to Accounts > Accounts List.
11. Drill into the first record, and then go to "Activities".
12. Click on "Query" button on the form applet. Query for the second record.
13. The form applet is loaded but with no data displayed. Buttons are also missing. However, PR file is downloaded but not executed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|