SESSION TIMEOUT WITH SSO CAUSES UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOR IN UI
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel 126.96.36.199  QF0102004, QF0002026, QF0002049, QF0002109 CSY DEU ENU
Internet Explorer 8.0
Windows Integrated Authentication (Kerberos)
SWSE Timeout: 3000s / 50 min
After a Siebel session timeout in an SSO environment the Siebel application no longer behaves as expected
1. Load the URL for the Czech Siebel application - no login required since this is configured for SSO (WIA)
2. Leave the Siebel session until it idles and the session times out.
3. The Web browser freezes "Not responding"
4. After a small period of time (implicit relogin) the session returns
5. The Czech Siebel application now displays some labels in English as opposed to Czech, some with raw HTML - and on clicking some View links an error is displayed
6. Close the Web browser and open a new one loading the Siebel URL - accessing the Siebel application via SSO. Now the Czech application is displayed correctly.
Object View ....(SBL-DAT-00144)"
What is working:
This behavior does not happen in the German Siebel application.
1. Close the Web browser and load the URL again for the Siebel application
2. Uninstall QF0002049
Disrupts the work of Siebel registered users and leads to numerous calls to the Helpdesk. Currently affecting all 7000+ users in PROD.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms