Catalog Automatically Moves From Selected Category To Topmost Category After clicking Add Item
(Doc ID 1916827.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.9 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Catalog Automatically Moves from Selected Category to topmost category after selecting part
1. Create a new Quote/identify existing in progress Quote.
2. Drilldown to Quote Catalog View.
3. Select Desired Catalog eg: "Test AA"
3. Select desired Category i.e. "Test BB" for catalog in step 2.
4. Select Child Category as "Test CC" --> "Drink" --> "Drink3"
5. Add Product/Part from the available Products.
note: Under Drink category, the were 3 sub categories in order: Drink1,Drink2,Drink3
Expected Behavior: The selected Category should still be "Drink3" and display all the paroducts/parts for the category.
Actual Behavior: Category is getting reselected to the topmost category for the same level i.e."Test CC" --> "Drink" --> "Drink1"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document