Catalog Automatically Moves From Selected Category To Topmost Category After clicking Add Item
(Doc ID 1916827.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.9 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Catalog Automatically Moves from Selected Category to topmost category after selecting part
1. Create a new Quote/identify existing in progress Quote.
2. Drilldown to Quote Catalog View.
3. Select Desired Catalog eg: "Beverage Catalog"
3. Select desired Category i.e. "Ace Beverage" for catalog in step 2.
4. Select Child Category as "Carbonated" --> "Fizz" --> "Fizz 20oz"
5. Add Product/Part from the available Products.
note: Under Fizz category, the were 3 sub categories in order: Fizz 12oz, Fizz 16oz, Fizz20oz
Expected Behavior: The selected Category should still be "Fizz 20oz" and display all the paroducts/parts for the category.
Actual Behavior: Category is getting reselected to the topmost category for the same level i.e."Carbonated" --> "Fizz" --> "Fizz 12oz"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|