View With Toggle Applet And Selecting Different PDQ Causes The Secondary Applets To Corrupt
(Doc ID 1917727.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Open-UI mode, when an applet toggles from form to list mode, and then user selects a different PDQ, the applet goes blank with all the button disabled / invisible. There is no way to refresh the screen. User has to navigate to another screen.
The issue is reproduced on 188.8.131.52.7 on Firefox 29 browser:
1. Create a toggle applet "Test SIS Account Entry Applet" which is a clone of "SIS Account Entry Applet"
2. Added the "Test SIS Account Entry Applet" in the Applet Toggle object for the applet "SIS Account Entry Applet".
3. Removed City and State controls from "Test SIS Account Entry Applet" applet to differentiate between the "Test SIS Account Entry Applet" and "SIS Account Entry Applet".
4. Compile the applets.
5. Login to application.
6. Navigate to Account List View.
7. Select the static toggle applet on the form applet.
8 Execute a PDQ.
9 Data in the form applet vanishes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|