View With Toggle Applet And Selecting Different PDQ Causes The Secondary Applets To Corrupt
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Open-UI mode, when an applet toggles from form to list mode, and then user selects a different PDQ, the applet goes blank with all the button disabled / invisible. There is no way to refresh the screen. User has to navigate to another screen.
The issue is reproduced on 220.127.116.11.7 on Firefox 29 browser:
1. Create a toggle applet "Test SIS Account Entry Applet" which is a clone of "SIS Account Entry Applet"
2. Added the "Test SIS Account Entry Applet" in the Applet Toggle object for the applet "SIS Account Entry Applet".
3. Removed City and State controls from "Test SIS Account Entry Applet" applet to differentiate between the "Test SIS Account Entry Applet" and "SIS Account Entry Applet".
4. Compile the applets.
5. Login to application.
6. Navigate to Account List View.
7. Select the static toggle applet on the form applet.
8 Execute a PDQ.
9 Data in the form applet vanishes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms