In OpenUI, Editable Checkbox Field Looks like Grayed Out
(Doc ID 1920142.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open UI: Editable Checkbox Field Looks like Grayed Out
Read only check boxes should not allow to edit.
In OpenUI,Editable Checkbox Field Looks like Grayed Out
Siebel CRM - 184.108.40.206 SIA 
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Opportunity Form Applet
2. In Form Applet, there is a check box field Secure.
3. This is an editable check box field.
4. Its grayed out and look like read only field.
5. This is happening in Chrome and Firefox. Not happening with IE10.
Due to this issue, the user will never be able to understand if
the checkbox is editable or readonly
and will attempt to keep clicking the control.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document