Open UI: Empty List Applet Does Not Take Over Query Criteria From Pick Applet In Query Mode
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.8 [IP2013] to 184.108.40.206.11 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.9 [IP2013] to 18.104.22.168.4 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You can reproduce this problem with following example test steps:
1. Open an account and navigate to subview "Activities".
2. The list applet in the subview MUST be empty.
3. Change to Query Mode.
4. Click in the column "Opportunity".
5. Open the pick applet in the column "Opportunity".
6. Select an opportunity as query criteria (mark the data row and use the button "OK").
RESULT: The query criteria on the column "Opportunity" is not transferred from the pick applet to the "Activity" list applet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms