Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2015
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Save Template Button is clicked in the Open UI Edit Email View, extra white space are created on the top of the content template.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upload the HTML Template to the Siebel Marketing Application
2. Add a the template to a Treatment
3. Observation made is that Template content does not render immediately after upload. (Like how it occurs in Active X UI).
4. One will have to navigate to another view and come back to the Edit Email view before the template contents render.
5. When you Clicking Save Template button, HTML editor shows blank content. however, when one navigates to another view and back, content shows up with extra white space on the top.
6. It is observed extra white space on the top of testing campaign email we sent through Open UI application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms