Open UI: jpeg File Attachments Are Not Saved When Opened Using Firefox Browser
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.9 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user clicks any jpeg image attachment in Firefox, it gets opened in new tab.
However when user tries to save the image by right clicking it and using save as option and providing a name in the Save as dialog box, it doesn't get saved properly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Site Map > Activities > drilldown on a record
- Select a record with an image on activity attachment
- Click on the attachment image record link
- Image file open on a new browser tab
- Try to save the image by right click Save
- Try to open the saved image
- Error is presented: "Windows Photo Viewer can't open this picture because the file appears to be damaged, corrupted, or is too large"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms