Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Email Response - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 SIA  version, Comms Server & Email Response
We have installed 18.104.22.168 patchset 5 OpenUI
when you type something without any spaces in the beginning of the line, it gets saved fine.
When you add indentation or space in the beginning of the line and save the record, it adds another space in the beginning of the line.
if you simply click inside the message and save the record, it adds another space.
This is completely changing the format that we want to have in the templates.
Space at the beginning of the line should not be added
1. Log into Siebel application in OpenUI.
2. Navigate to Site Map -> Adminitration - Communications - > All Templates.
3. Select any template or create new one.
4. Enter in the following text in the message body:
5. Click on applet level Menu button -> select Save Record
6. Actual result the space added at the beginning of each line is removed.
7. After this every time when record is saved, a space is added at the beginning of each line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms