Siebel Open UI - Space Is Added To The Beginning Of Each Line When Saved
(Doc ID 1926739.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Email Response - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 SIA  version, Comms Server & Email Response
We have installed 220.127.116.11 patchset 5 OpenUI
when you type something without any spaces in the beginning of the line, it gets saved fine.
When you add indentation or space in the beginning of the line and save the record, it adds another space in the beginning of the line.
if you simply click inside the message and save the record, it adds another space.
This is completely changing the format that we want to have in the templates.
Space at the beginning of the line should not be added
1. Log into Siebel application in OpenUI.
2. Navigate to Site Map -> Adminitration - Communications - > All Templates.
3. Select any template or create new one.
4. Enter in the following text in the message body:
5. Click on applet level Menu button -> select Save Record
6. Actual result the space added at the beginning of each line is removed.
7. After this every time when record is saved, a space is added at the beginning of each line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document