Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2013] to 184.108.40.206.7 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primary check box does not work after adding and/or removing records in the assoc MVG applets.
This is a global issue and occurs on all assoc applets.
1. Launch the Open UI application using SADMIN.
2. Go to Site Map > Administration - User > Employees.
3. On Employee Detail applet, select the Responsibility MVG field.
Result: The Responsibility MVG applet opens.
4. Assign multiple Responsibilities to the Employee.
5. Select multiple Responsibilities in the MVG applet (by pressing the control key).
6. Click the Remove button to delete the responsibilities from the Employee.
7. Now, without closing the MVG applet, click the show available button that takes you to the assoc applet.
8. Select any Responsibility and click Add, thus adding the selected Responsibility.
9. Try to change the Primary check box.
The record(s) cannot be modified.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms