Calendar Owner Change Takes Up To 30 Seconds and Appears to Hang.
(Doc ID 1928622.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Siebel 22.214.171.124 Open UI
When a user who has access to another user's calendar, changes view to another user's calendar, the application appears to be hanging.
The replication steps of the issue:
1. Log In to Siebel OpenUI with USER1
2. Navigate to a Calendar view
3. Add a new activity (weekly view), lets say for the current Monday 16:00-17:00, non repeating, and fill the necessary fields. save.
4. Navgate to Calendar Access List, share your calendar to USER2
6. Log In to Siebel FINS/openUI with USER2
7. Navigate to a Calendar view and switch to weekly view
8. Open Advanced Calendar settings
9. Change the Owner field to USER1
10. the previously created activity appears in the background, but the pop up applet remains open
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!