On Configuring A Product The Thread Bar And Browser Caption Are Showing Wrong Names
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SIEBEL VERSION: 18.104.22.168 IPS7
On Siebel with Open UI when Configuring a product in Configurator the thread Bar and the browser caption are not getting Updated properly.
They are not displaying the selected record, and are pulling the information for some different product.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) Hit the Sitemap icon
2) Goto Quotes screen
3) All quotes view
4) Query for Quote "200x PCS 4700 Desktops"
5) Drilldown on the Quote Name
6) It takes you to new open ui catalog browse view
7) Notice the browser title on the top as 'Catalog: Beverage Catalog'
8) Change the catalog category below to 'Computers and Office'. Select 'Computers and add-on', Select 'Desktops'.
9) The customizable desktop products appear in the middle applet.
10) Hit the 'Customize' button for product "Edge 6500". The configurator page should open.
11) Note that the Browser title shows 'Catalog: Special Offers' instead of "Edge 6500". (in our case: Catalog: Street Rod Chassis)
12) Once you close the Configurator page by hitting 'Cancel' button the configurator page. Note the Thread bar would temporarily show 'Name: Special Offers' and then switch back to blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms