OBIEE in Siebel application cannot perform auto-login for a different user in the same browser that a previous user has logged off
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.8 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.8 [IP2013] version, Configuration - General
User is requested to manually log into OBIEE 126.96.36.199.1 embedded in Siebel application when reusing the browser where the previous user has logged off from Siebel session.
OBIEE embedded in Siebel application should be able to auto login even though the browser is re-used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User A logs into Siebel application.
2. Go into the OBIEE view and the OBIEE is auto logged in.
3. Logs off Siebel session but the browser is not closed.
4. User B uses the opened browser to login to Siebel application.
5. Go to OBIEE view and is prompted to login. No auto login here.
6. Log off the Siebel session and close the browser.
7. Open a new browser and User B logs in.
8. Go to OBIEE view and the OBIEE is auto logged in.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms