Apply Target List in Open UI Shrinks Calendar
(Doc ID 1929968.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 SIA  version, Client Functionality
Calender Applet is moving over/shrinking on clicking on Apply Target List Button in Open UI
Calender Applet should stay where it is.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Siebel Financial Services in Open UI
2. On the home page click the 'My Calendar' link on right
3. Click the first 'Calendar' link from left under the Calendar screen (LS Pharma HI Activity Calendar View)
4. On the right hand side, change from 'Activities' to 'Contacts' (LS Pharma HI Activity Calendar View)
At this point notice the gap between the calendar applet on left (LS Pharma Activity HI Calendar Applet) and Contact applet on right (Pharma Calendar Professional List Applet)
5. Click the 'Apply Target List' button in the application toolbar. Notice that the gap between the two applets has increased, most notably the Calendar applet has 'moved over to the left' and become smaller.
The amount that the applet moves over seems to be determined by how many list columns are being shown in the 'Contacts' applet on the right.
If you want to see a more noticeable difference make the following configuration changes:
1. Lock the 'Pharma Calendar Professional List Applet' in Siebel Tools
2. Add a number of new list columns populating the Name, Field and Display Name - String Override with the same thing:
Alternate Phone #
Email Address 2
3. Now map the list columns to the applet by editing the applet layout.
4. Once done, compile the applet into the SRF and use the above reproduction steps.
The same issue is also seen on 'Accounts' (Pharma Calendar Account List Applet) and 'Affiliated Contacts' (Pharma Calendar Affiliated Professionals List Applet).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|