Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 SIA  version, ADM - App. Deployment Manager
Customer wants to use ADM to migrate standard templates in Site Map > Administration - BI Publisher Reports > Reports - Standard Templates.
When attempting to click on Xliff after ADM import finishes without any errors,
the following error occurs.
'No file has been attached to this records. Please attach a file (SBL-SVC-00155).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In source environment, Configure a custom ADM Datatype to migrate sample template.
2. In source environment, Create an ADM project to export the data, this generated an xml data file.
3. In target environment, import the xml data file by choosing Menu > Import from Local File in Site Map > Application Deployment Manager > Deployment Sessions.
4. ADM finishes without any errors.
5. Navigate to Report Admin UI, choose the imported record, click on Xliff, get the error SBL-SVC-00155.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms