Hyper Link Not Working After Drilling Down Into Search Result
(Doc ID 1931562.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel System Software - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From a Siebel Open UI application, when a user drills down into Siebel search results to a view with a list applet, drilldown hyperlinks do not appear (i.e. fields in list columns which should have drilldowns in them are rendered as plain text).
From a Siebel Open UI application, when a user drills down into Siebel search results to a view with a list applet, drilldown hyperlinks should appear in the same way when navigating directly to the view.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Siebel Search functionality has been configured: Siebel and Oracle Secure Enterprise Search (OSES or SES) have been implemented.
2. Log into Siebel Open UI application
3. Click on Search on the application menu bar to bring up site-wide search. Select a category configured to end up in a list view. Example: Opportunities search category
4. Click on the magnifying glass icon to perform a search.
5. Click on Show all button.
6. Drill down on one of the records in the search results view.
7. Observe that there are no drilldowns (hyperlink) on the one record in the list applet in the resulting view.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|