Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.11 [IP2013] version, Configuration - General
UndoRecord method from a custom button is not working always as expected.
1. Requirement is to show "UNDO" button in some list and form applets (custom applets created as copy of vanilla on BC Contact and List Mgmt Prospective Contact).
2. This requirement is to simplify the usability having to do exactly the same action performed by the Undo menu option.
3. For this, created a custom button on cancel placeholder specifying UndoRecord method.
4. The same Method (UndoRecord) is used by Undo in Edit menu of the application and in the contextual button of the applet.
5. However, it has been noticed that when the applet is opened, and user start to edit a field of an "existing" record, we can make UNDO Record from Menu option or Pressing ESC button.
6. But the custom button on the applet is still greyed out and cannot be pressed.
7. When continuing working on the same record (probably when some other methods are triggered) the button is enabled and it works as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms