Set Preference Rule With Dynamic Default Is Not Working
(Doc ID 1935653.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Quote and Order Capture - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Dynamic Default' UI property not working as per Bookshelf description for Preference Template. This can be shown as follows:
1) Create a product with 2 relationships
2) Add following constraint:
When possible, constrain selection of product2 from r2 requires selection of product1 from r1 to be true with a priority of 1
3) Make product2 a default
4) Add a new line item to a quote with product= cp product--> product1 and product2 are created as well because of the constraint
5) Open eConfigurator and remove product1 (possible because of the Set Preference rule)
6) Save it and start eConfigurator again -->> product1 is added again although we have defined DynamicDefault=Y on root level
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document