Set Preference Rule With Dynamic Default Is Not Working
(Doc ID 1935653.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Quote and Order Capture - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Dynamic Default' UI property not working as per Bookshelf description for Preference Template. This can be shown as follows:
1) Create a product with 2 relationships
2) Add following constraint:
When possible, constrain selection of andi2 from r2 requires selection of andi1 from r1 to be true with a priority of 1
3) Make andi2 a default
4) Add a new line item to a quote with product= andi --> andi1 and andi2 are created as well because of the constraint
5) Open eConfigurator and remove andi1 (possible because of the Set Preference rule)
6) Save it and start eConfigurator again -->> andi1 is added again although we have defined DynamicDefault=Y on root level
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|