Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2014
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.9 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
By opening calculator widget the the decimal comma is automatically changed to a decimal point in the background, although the calculator continues to show a comma. After closing the calculator the value changes to a value multiplied by 100.
The following behavior was reproduced on 220.127.116.11.9 Open UI
1. In Control Panel -> Region and language go to Advance settings and set the following for currency and number: set the decimal separator to comma, then changed the thousand separator to point.
2. Open the application , navigates to Accounts screen
3. Drill down on an account and select More info tab
4. Insert a value in the rate field 123,45
5. Open the calculator and push Close button
6. The value is changed to 12345,00
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms