Bulk Request Import Functionality Does Not Work In Open UI
(Doc ID 1936517.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.7 [IP2013] and later
Siebel Bulk Order Capture - Version 18.104.22.168.7 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using OpenUI, When trying to create bulk request by importing template file using import button on bulk request screen
the following error occurs.
“ cannot import empty file”
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel using Open UI
2.Navigate to the Screen: Bulk Requests, View: Bulk Requests List
4. Create a new Bulk Request record
5. Drilldown on the bulk request record by clicking on the Request Name hyperlink
6. Attach an account to the bulk request in the Users & Actions Applet
7. Click on Import button in the top applet.
8. Click on Browse, select the file and Click on Import button in the
9. The above error pops up.
This issue doesn't happen in HI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document