'The Selected Field Is Case Sensitive' Message Displays After Query Completion
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.11 [IP2013] version, Client Functionality
After executing a query in Open UI, the list applet shows "The Selected Field is Case Sensitive".
Every other query in the list applet is causing issues in the UI for Open UI. You will notice that even though the query was executed successfully, the text - "The Selected Field is Case Sensitive" still remain on the list applet. Usually this happens when we use Enter key to execute the query.
Case Sensitive warning message
1. Go to My Service Request view.
2. Click Query and then click inside the Priority field.
3. You will notice the following text displays on the list applet: "The Selected Field is Case Sensitive".
4. Pick a value and then click Go. You will notice that the value is automatically quoted with quotation marks.
5. When the query returns, you will notice that the "The Selected Field is Case Sensitive" is no longer present on the applet.
6. Now, click the Query button and again pick a value for Priority.
7. Immediately click the Enter button.
8. You will notice that the value is not quoted. When the result is returned, the text "The Selected Field is Case Sensitive" remains on the applet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms