Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer was facing an open cursor issue in Siebel when products are synched 800+ products in one go, from OPH (Oracle Product Hub) through FMW MDM PIP.
An error has occurred executing a Sql statement. Please ask our system administrator to check your application configuration if the problem persists. (SBL-DBC-00105)
ORA-01000: Maximum open cursors exceeded
ORA-00604: Error occurred at recursive SQL Level 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps from OPH end.
1. login to OPH application.
2. Search for Mobile phone service (Root Product).
3. click on publish, enter the batch Name, Workspace Name.
4. Select Structure type - VC_StrName & update date, Select BOM enabled
4. select SIEB_01 as target system, click on publish.
Steps In FMW.
1. Login to Bpel.
2. Search with Batch Name, in name field.
3. after some time interval, will see error in BPEL flows. this error is when MDM PIP trys to upload complete product( 800+) product information in Siebel.
Steps in Siebel.
1. Login to Siebel application.
2. navigate to Administrations - Products screen.
3. navigate to Workspace Projects.
4. Search with Workspace name ( this value coming from OPH given at Publish time).
5. Scroll to Objects screen, all the 800+ products are locked by AIAINB user ( this user created for MDM PIP).
6. Expected if Mobile phone service structure is synched properly, all the products will be released.
Due to this issue, users cannot sync 800+ products in one go.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms