Text Area Controls Do Not Have Drag Feature To Expand in IE11 Open UI
(Doc ID 1939378.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Call Center - Version 18.104.22.168.9 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Text Area controls do not have the drag feature to expand in IE11.
1. Launch Open UI application using Internet Explorer 11.
2. Go to Service > Service Request List.
3. Drill down on a Service Request.
4. Notice how the "Summary" field does not have the control to drag and make field bigger/wider.
5. Launch another browser (e.g., Chrome or Firefox) and observe there is a control to drag and make the text area bigger/wider.
Thus, it is possible to resize the field in Chrome by moving the right lower corner of the control.
Internet Explorer 11:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document