Issue with Record Highlighter in Address MVG Applet-Open UI
(Doc ID 1940371.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.7 [IP2013] to 18.104.22.168.12 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.7 [IP2013] version, Client Functionality
Issue with the record highlighter working inconsistently on Address MVG in Open UI environment. Create 2 records in MVG applet and try to select first record which was created earlier was not highlighted while selecting in MVG.
The following steps used to reproduce this issue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged into the Siebel Dedicated Application.
2. Navigated to Cases - > Contacts tab.
3. Add a Contact Record
4. Click on Address MVG field.
5. MVG pops up and click on Show Available Button.
6. Click on New Button to Create a New Address record and save the record.
7. Click on the New Button again and Create a New Record to save again.The Latest record will be highlighted in the MVG applet.
8. Try to Navigate to another record, but the record is not getting highlighted.
9. Clicking on the Remove button removes the record which was not highlighted.
10.The Issue is reproducible in Patch set 11 of version 126.96.36.199 as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document